Close running applications
Some applications do not close automatically when you return to your home screen. If you do not close running applications, they rotate in the background, which can slow down your phone.
- Press the Home key twice on iPhone 8 and older.
- Swipe up from the bottom and stop at the center of the screen. iPhone X and Newer.
- Push the application box up to close it
- Press the Home button again to return.
- If your app doesn't work properly, you can stop it and try to open it again.
- Restarting the monkey can solve the problem. (Usually, there is no reason to stop using App because killing does not conserve battery power, for example.)