Restore content from the iTunes backup
You can restore your iTunes backup after resetting your phone (How to reset the device) .
- Open iTunes on a Mac or PC for which you have backed up your device.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable. If you receive a message asking for the device's access code or relying on your computer, click on your trust and add your code. If you have forgotten your access code, zekkaa this .
- Select iPhone when it appears in iTunes ..
- In iTunes, click Restore from Backup.
- Select the appropriate backup based on the date and size.
- Click Restore and wait until the recovery is complete. If prompted, enter the password for the encrypted backup .
- Keep the device plugged in after it restarts and wait for it to sync with your computer. You can disconnect the device when sync is complete.